We understand that as Airbnb hosts you want to keep your guests comfortable with exquisite furnishings in your host house, while also keeping the budget in mind. So here in this blog post, we will help you choose the most suitable towels for your needs.
Types of towels:
Just like bath robes, bath towels are used for drying yourself. They should be highly absorbent and durable, while being comfortable is always a plus. We suggest our 100% Turkish cotton, long-lasting but also highly water-absorbent bath towels with double-stitching.
Hand towels are used for drying your hands and men use them while shaving as well. As all towels should be, hand towels too should be comfortable and highly absorbent. However, since they are used very frequently, they need to dry quicker and be more durable than their other towel counterparts. This is so that they will not be wet in the next usage, that’s a short while later, and so that they will not wear out quickly due to their heavy use.
6 Piece 100% Turkish Cotton Towel Set
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Our towels are made from cotton grown in the Aegean Region of Turkey's best quality cotton.
- Extra fluffy and soft
- Set includes 2 bath towels of 27 by 54 inches, 2 hand towels of 16 by 28 inches and 2 washcloths of 13 by 13 inches.
- 605-615 GSM towels will quickly absorb moisture and will give your body a delicate touch.
This towel set contains 6 pieces of product. It allows you to choose from a wide selection with 16 different color options. This set includes 2 Bath towels, 2 Hand Towels and 2 washcloths.
These towels will meet all your needs. All products in this set are 100% Turkish towels. We have considered 4 different criteria in order to offer maximum quality Turkish towels for people looking for towels.
- Productivity: The most important feature of these Turkish towels is that they do not contain any chemical or synthetic materials and they are all made from natural substances. You can use it safely for yourself and your loved ones.
- Durability: Turkish towels produced as double stitches are much durable than other towels. These products can be used for many years without wearing out.
- Softness: It is one of the essential details for a towel. 100% Turkish Cotton used in our towels makes them softer than other normal towels. Feel the softness of these towels while drying your hands, face or body.
- Water absorption: If the absorbency of a towel is not enough, it will not work at all. Therefore, luxury hotel towels should always have high absorbency. There are many criteria affecting absorption. The misunderstanding of many people is to connect this situation only with cotton type. If your hand towel is not produced by professionals, the quality of cotton will not mean much. We value every detail from the number of rings to the yarn thickness in order to achieve maximum absorbency when producing our towels.
OEKO-TEX Certificate: Our towels produced from 100% cotton, exclusively produced from material certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX. Our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
Washcloths must be able to clean the grime, dead skin cells and dirt while being soft on the skin. Since a bad washcloth can undo all the good skin care practices and products bring, picking a good washcloth is especially important. We suggest our 100% Turkish cotton, comfort washcloth with double-stitching for extra durability.
Bath robes should be able to absorb a lot of water and your guests may wear the bath robe for an extensive amount of time, so it must be comfortable, and without being said you should not waste money so it must be long-lasting. If you are looking for a highly absorbent bath robe that’s both durable and comfortable to wear even for long hours, we suggest 100% Turkish cotton premium bath robe.
Bathmats are used in bathrooms for both aesthetic and practical purposes. They help prevent slips after a shower/bath and could be used to dry your feet. Bathmats should be highly absorbent, quick to dry and should not slip easily. To prevent slips, we suggest non-slip bathmats, so that you and your loved ones can be safer. For a high-quality slip preventative bathmat, you may look at our 100% Turkish cotton bathmat with resilient non-slip silicon underneath.
Cabana Striped Oversized Beach Towel 30x60 Inch 100% Cotton, Soft Absorbent, Sand Free, Swim Towels.
Turkish Peshtemal Towel, 35" x 60",100% Cotton, Oversized Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Pool and Spa, Pareo, Gym, Hammam and Sauna Towels.
Chaise Lounge Covers
American Soft Linen Chaise Lounge Covers with Pocket, 100% Cotton Pool Chair Lounge Towels, 86"x30" Oversized Beach and Pool Lounge Chair Towel
When buying any type of towel for your Airbnb - even though there are many aspects to consider - you should at least keep these 3 things in mind:
1. Material used in the towel
2. Weight of the towel
1. Materials used in towels:
Even though there are many options when buying towels, cotton is usually the way to go if you are simply looking for a comfortable, absorbent, and durable towel.
Regular Cotton Towel:
While regular cotton towels are easy to mass-produce, they do not perform as well as more premium cotton towels. They get the job done but do not feel exceptionally smooth and tend to absorb water not as quickly or as much as Turkish cotton or Egyptian cotton towels.
Turkish Cotton Towel:
Turkish cotton is grown in Turkey. It has long and strong fibers, is very absorbent, durable and feels smooth. It is rarer than regular cotton, so your guests can have a more exotic piece that gets softer with each wash while you will not need to change towels as often, thanks to its durability. Even though Turkish towels are highly water absorbent, Egyptian cotton towels tend to absorb water faster; but that comes at the cost of not drying as quickly as Turkish towels do while compromising the comfort Turkish towels provide.
Egyptian Cotton Towel:
Egyptian cotton is grown in Egypt. It has exceptionally long and strong fibers, thanks to its fibers, it is strong and very absorbent. However, those same fibers can make the towel too thick and heavy while compromising comfort. Additionally, something to note is, while “Egypt” is in its name, much of its growth takes place outside of Egypt, especially in India, China, and USA.
2. Weight of the towel
The density (sometimes called weight) of a towel is expressed in GSM, standing for Grams per Square Meter. Low GSM towels are shallow and thin, making them have a bad absorbance, low durability, and stiffness. And although higher GSM tends to mean a softer and a more absorbent towel, it can also make drying take way too long and make the towel too heavy and thick to use. All our towels are 600 GSM towels, making them lofty enough to be comfortable and absorbent while not making them too heavy or too thick to use.
This one doesn't need an explanation because, obviously, nobody loves to spend money on rubbish.
Aside from the mentioned ones, there are other towel types that you may want to investigate such as: decorative towels, clean-up towels, beach towels...
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below.