- We certify that all our Turkish Towels are double-stitched along the lengths and layers to hold up excellent throughout multiple washes when following the care instruction guide.
- Our towels are made from Turkish Aegean cotton which is regarded as the most famous and quality cotton in the world.
- American Soft Linen, manufactures mainly towels, bathrobes and bath rugs in Turkey. Manufacturing within the product groups of Home, Kitchen, Bath, Beach and Outdoors along with 43 years of production history.
- Softness is one of the requirements and necessities everyone is looking for in Towels after stepping out of a bath, therefore we have used 605-610 GSM 100% Genuine Vat dyed Cotton in our towels, which means the dye is infused into the yarns under high pressure and high temperature for 6-12 hours depending upon the color that results to a soft, plush, lavish, sophisticated and luxurious looking product.
- We have bath towels, hand towels, washcloth, bath sheets, bathrobes, cabana striped beach towels, peshtemal towels and hair drying towels. Click here to browse our collections.
- American Soft Linen uses Turkish Aegean Carde Combed Cotton, which has received the title of the most famous and quality cotton in the world. These cottons are softer due to their long fiber feature, has high water absorbency which allows it to produce quality and durability for many years.
- Turkish cotton has proven to be the perfect fabric for bath towels. Turkish bath towels are crafted with care from Aegean cotton, which spins into strong and soft threads. Woven with a flat-weave, these threads produce a final product that is lightweight and possesses super absorbent properties.
- No, it does not run color because we use 100% Genuine Vat dyed Cotton in our towels, which means the dye is infused into the yarns under high pressure and high temperature for 6-12 hours depending upon the color that results to a soft, plush, lavish, sophisticated and luxurious look product.
SHIPPING & REFUND
- We do offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- Yes, we do offer international shipping. However, free shipping for purchases over $100 do not apply for international shipments.
- If you have a question, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a question, you can use Contact Page on Website