These towels are great. The size is perfect for most bodies. Once they’ve been washed and dried they are incredibly absorbent unlike many other Turkish towels I’ve tried. They store nicely and take up half the volume of a traditional terry towel and also dry much quicker, helping avoid the damp towel stink that sometimes happens in more damp climates. They stay up once you’ve wrapped yourself in them and the colors are great. I’ve already bought more in other colors
- 100% Cotton American Soft Linen Turkish terry peshtemal is woven with the finest ringspun cotton.
- Thin and lightweight towel. The front is traditional Turkish fouta, the back contains a delicate thin layer of terry cloth.
- American Soft Linen Terry Peshtemals when compared to most towels are just as absorbent due to the high-end fabric they contain.
- Ideal for traveling. Folds small into a suitcase or a carrying bag. Dries quickly for those on the go. Takes up less space in your linen closet, beach bag or gym bag. They also make a perfect lifestyle gift.
- It is nice and big, 35 by 60 inches in Sand Taupe, Yellow, Burgundy, Navy Blue, Purple, Turquoise Blue and Green colors. Easy to care, we advise machine wash with like colors, tumble dry with low heat and no iron. You may wash your luxurious towels with other bath towels.
- OEKO-TEX Certificate: Our towels produced from 100% cotton, exclusively produced from material certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX. Our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
35 by 60 inches, made in Turkey
-Absorbent Genuine Ringspun Cotton on one Size
-Durable Woven Fabric on the other side
-Fast Drying Construction
-Space saver towel
-Unmatched softness and quality
-Decorative open fringes on both ends
100% Genuine Ringspun Cotton Loops on one side
100% Turkish Cotton woven fabric on the other side
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Wash before use. We advise to wash dark colors in cold/warm water.
Tumble dry low or no heat. No bleach.
Best Travel Companion
Conveniently compact, our lightweight beach towel is great for travel. Fold it up small to maximize luggage space, or carry it solo on your next outdoor adventure. Essential for backpacking, hiking or simple sunbathing, you can use it as a picnic blanket, camping towel or cover up.
Thinner than terry towels, Peshtemal bathroom towels are incredibly quick-drying, making them less prone to annoying smell. Not only does this save time, it also reduces washer and dryer use. In fact, washing 4 bath sheets uses less water and energy than washing a single terry cloth towel.
From swimming to showering, Nature is gift beach towels are famously absorbent. It’s all thanks to a unique weaving technique, which allows them to instantly soak up water and other liquids. A great alternative to standard pool towels.
What is a Peshtemal used for?
Peshtemal towels are lightweight, cotton towels traditionally used in Turkish baths. Often hand-woven by local artisans, they are also known as hammam or fouta towels and are used in Turkish baths both to cover the body during bathing and to dry off afterwards.
What is special about a Turkish towel?
Turkish cotton has extra-long fibers, flat woven, and with use the long Turkish cotton fibers soften and become delightfully absorbent. It's the long flat woven fibers of Turkish cotton that make Turkish towels absorbent and of course hotel quality!
How do you wash Peshtemal towels?
To do this:
- Machine wash the towel using a cold, gentle cycle.
- Don't use any bleach or fabric softener while washing your towel.
- Dry the towel on low heat or hang to dry.
American Soft Linen
American Soft Linen
6 Piece 100% Turkish Cotton Hand Towel Set, 16"x 28" Hand Towels for Bathroom, Soft Absorbent Hotel Quality Quick Dry Hand Face Towels with 15 Different Colors
American Soft Linen